I just thought before I popped on a pair of runners and set out for todays challenge of 10km (in two 5km lots) and then go to a BBQ, I would stop by, say happy Australia day.
Hope that you all have a great one, remember the sunblock and if you are out on the roads.. stay safe !!
I am hoping to be back at a reasonable enough hour today to actually take some photos of my most recent layouts and pop them up here for a looksee.
Anyway.... must run.. (not litterally - yuk)
xxxx
____________________________________________
PS: thank you for your gorgeous comment Lyn... It means tonnes to me.. I think i fixed your posting issue... ;-)
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Happy Australia Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Sandra, Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I love it when people come and visit.
Wishing you every success with your weight loss. I too am trying to get fitter. Hate sweat so my exercise option is swimming.
I will pop back soon to have a peek at your layouts.
Hugs, Irene xx
I am loving this journal. OMG sandra, you are one tough lady!
Glad you aren't punching like a duck anymore. *laffs*
*whispers to Matt* don't ever make her mad, unless You have on Your running shoes! *laffs*
sandra, I am so proud of you!
Love you all lots
Post a Comment